Popular Posts

Friday, June 24, 2011

My list of the SEXIEST men of all time :)!!!

O my goodness, I just wanted to have a little fun on this particular article. I am going list the sexiest men "in my opinion" which is significant OF ALL TIME YAY! lol I love men What's our weakness? Chocolate of all kinds. We like our eye candy hot, we like 'em tall, we like 'em bald, we like 'em tattooed, suave, sweet and successful. And one thing's for sure - they have to come sexy. That's why Ive compiled a list of our favorite black men. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Honerable Mention

Nelly
Nelly sexy hip-hop artists rappers
Is it hot in here or is just me! I have a weakness for thug rappers, and the ones nowadays are in no comparison to this one Nelly. I had a crush on this dude, for the longest..Since like High School, so of course this dude has been sexy for a long time, and show no sign of slowing down..sexy sexy sexy!

Michael Ealy

I'm sorry I'm just captivated by these BEAUTIFUL blue eyes! Who knew god can make such beautiful men..lawd  Well he is known for his charming looks and deep personality. Also, I heard he did Halle Barry pretty bad. I wouldn't care he can do whateva he want to me, sorry Halle!

Taylor Lautner

I'm sorry, but he was FYON in Twilight!! Woo them muscles, chiseled faced, beautiful smile. I am a Twilight fan because of him. Edward is ugly, I'm sorry. I'm not understanding why white gurls love him so much he is ugly..JACOB JACOB JACOB..I literally, have this dude poster hanging up in my dining room..Fine!

Will Smith

Comedian, actor, family man Will Smith is one of the sexiest men alive! Oh, and Will if you reading this, if you and Jada still have that open relationship,  find me hunny. *wink*

O.k. here we go you guys MY TOP 10 SEXIEST MEN!!!

10. Edris Alba

O.k. ladies I know I lnow ..This would be like number 1 on your list or at least the top 5. Oh gosh, he is sooo sexy Tall dark and handsome ladies favorite ingredients. My reason is like most of you, he really came unto my radar in Daddy's little girls. I was like who is this Fine mothafucka. I seen him on Grey's Anatonamy amongst other shows. I was like "Eh" he handsome. Then that movie, I was like "HE FYON!!" and makes my list as one of the sexiest men.

9. Ludachris
Ludacris
 
I must be Ludacris right now. #9! You may be saying, yes! Since he cut off that hair, he went 0-fine in 60 seconds. I'm fast and furiously in love with you Luda, call me baby!

8. Tyrese

Model, actor, R & B singer has done it all..except ME. This Chocalate, hunk of a man is my dream man. Tall, dark, handsome, beautiful sculptured body, strong masciline face, sex appeal, sings to me then climbs on top of me holds me down with his sexy muscular body!! OOh Tyrese!! ....oops lost it there, yeah Tyrese #8 *whew*

7. Tupac

2 pac a mogul, this legend makes my list of sexiest men..Let me tell you a secret, I find Lil Wayne sexy! Why, because of his swagger. What is swag? Attitude, How a man carry themselves can make ladies melt. Women love bad boys, I know I get wet when I see a bad boy. And Tupac has the most swag I have ever seen, however unlike Weezy Tupac is very nice to look at.

6. Boris Kodjoe

Model, Actor Boris Kodjoe. If yellow men are to make a comeback, he would be the one to do it. Tall, bald, body, just a genuinley handsome man. I know when I was watching that Madea, everytime he smiled he lit up my soul... beautiful smile. This Austrian hunk makes my list of the sexiest, you get it with yo yellow sexy ass.

5. Reggie Bush

Damn, It was difficult finding a fucking picture! Kim Kardashian is literally on every photo he ever taken, but I'd be attached to his hip too, cause DAMN HE FYON!! Is your weakness football players *Raises hand* *and a foot* I love me some football players! There bodies always be banging, and they usually be banging :) Sexy cute boyish face, Fine chiseled body, and athletic AH!  *searches for Reggie/Kim sex tape*

4, Chris Brown

This is my husband #2, if you ask anyone that I know..They will tell you that I "love" him. I do love him, we are gonna get married and I'm going to have his baby. Well we talked about adoption, all this. He just don't know it yet. But in all seriousness, I always had a huge crush on Chris Brown, his cute face, nice moves, fake ass swag.So what he roughed up Rihanna..Hell I'd go back too, for the make up sex..again, again, again, and again :)

3. Lance Gross
I
If you look up Chocate sexiness in the dictionary, it would read Lance Gross. What can I say, just look at those pics. I'm speechless. He is representin Chocolate brothas to the fullest, lawd mm mm mm mm mmmmm I wanna taste that chocolate.

2. Dewayne "The Rock" Johnson

Gosh, I grew up watching this dude on wrestling. Yes I smell what you cookin, and I'm coming to your bedroom for a taste. He is the most electrofying wrestler in the world, as he would say. And he definitley electrofied the ring, modeling, and on the big screen. I seen him on Fast Five recently, and you jus don't know what he was doing to me in that theatre...just ..just..He my #2, next

1. Trey Songz

My HUSBAND...is the winner! Congratulations baby!!!! "I'm so proud of you" You can come celebrate in my room. LOL ..Why I chose him, Have you ever had love at first sight?? That's how I feel everytime I see him! Also cause if any chance I seen him in person, I'd prolly die.

Thank you reading my very fun article here, I will be posting more of these so stay tuned. Please leave a comment if enjoyed the article or if you agree with my sexiest men or not and leave yours :)

Holla

No comments:

Post a Comment