Popular Posts

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Southbeach Houston Review

I promise you guys reviews, so here we go. One of my best friends called me and said "I want to go to Southbeach this weekend", "we haven't been in a while". So, I said "cool, lets go HOWEVER let me get a couple drinks first". I tell you why, I love Southbeach hands down one of my favorite clubs here in Houston. The place to dance into the wee hours in this large dance club. Pump and grind to the DJ music and laser light show with shirtless boys and men everywhere! When you first walk in you notice how nice and clean the place is! lol I really enjoy the sophisticated California theme they try to portray, with the beach naked guys on the television screens, shirtless sexy bartenders, and the beachy type feel with the laser colors and banners. Also you see a huge bar, and this really nice sitting area where the music is not blasting and you can socialize get your flirt on baby. Going in you'll be in Heaven, immediately to your right theres usually some sexy stripper guys MY FAVES! There are 3 bars circling This huge cool dance floor. On the dance floor, they have the coolest laser show, one of the best I've seen that kinda moves and dances with you according to the song that is playing.



The music: They play prodominitley Techno music, now if you are a robust techno fan, your in the right place. :) I like techno yes, however being more of a R&b, Hiphop, Pop diva it can get annoying to me AFTER a while. That's where my drink come in play, I mentioned earlier. I sware when I have those couple a drinks, that beat just seeps in your soul, you get to dance and move however you want. *MAJORITY OF THEM CANNOT DANCE ANYWAY* You can just do whatever you want, wear whatever you want, be who you are. Which is why I LOVE THIS CLUB. People are sooo friendly, hands down the friendliest club in Houston. As you know, club crowd is a very important to me. I can't stand a boosie, folk stand around do nothing, looking mean ass club. I enjoy an interactive, friendly, just have a good time club. The liquid ice is sooo cool, literally. When folks are being wild, sweating hot, there is this cold fog that comes from the roof!! Sooo cool, like I said. The drinks to me are good, and descent prices. They put them in regular bar classes, and are real potent {don't lag on the alcohol}. I've read other reviews on thier drinks they say they are pretty standard. But you know I'm a "Hurricane", "Long Island" bitch, so how can you fuck that up. Outdoor area is ok, nice lounge area, however if you are a none-smoker you won't be there very long. Them folk smoke more than a Freight train! damn.



Overall, if you wanna get away from the stresses of life this is the place to be. The people are friendly, the music will make you move, and I you will have a great experience. I rate this club an 4 out 5, I hope to see you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment